Win a free trip to Tech Open Air, Berlin with Welcome & Startup Europe
DCU Ryan Academy are looking for 3 startups from Dublin to attend the Tech Open Air Festival in Berlin – 13th – 15th July – for FREE!
You will travel to Tech Open Air, Berlin for 3 days courtesy of the Welcome project and Startup Europe. We will pay for your flights, accommodation and 3 day tickets to the festival.
Tech Open Air is Europeâ€™s leading interdisciplinary technology festival which includes:
- Conference with international speakers including MaitMuntel, co-founder of Lingvist, Caterina Fake, co-founder of Flickr, NikolajHviis, CEO & Founder Bragi and Jesse Hertzberg, CEO Livestream Movi to name but a few
- 175+ satellite events across Berlin over 3 days. 2015 satellite event hosts included Deutsche Telekom, Fyber, KAYAK, Rocket Internet, Sidestage, Soundcloud, TechCrunch and Uber
The festival takes place 13th â€“ 15th July 2016.
Weâ€™re looking for the most promising early stage tech startups from Dublin to join fellow startups from Milan, Madrid and Salamanca to attend Tech Open Air to:
- network like crazy
- meet international top-notch investors & accelerators
- make business with corporate representatives
- exchange ideas with like-minded founders
- embrace the exciting Berlin startup ecosystem
- consume unchallenged level of inspiration
WELCOME is a project under the Startup Europe initiative that aims to build a pan-European tech startup ecosystem. To that end, Welcome links startups from five vibrant EU ecosystems â€” Berlin, Dublin, Madrid, Milan and Salamanca, to customers, VCs, business angels, corporates, mentors and other startups. The project targets aspiring entrepreneurs as well as early and late stage startups with activities enabling them to grow across borders and access the right combination of finance while helping corporates identify the best talents.
This competition is part of Welcomeâ€™s Europass Programme
About Tech Open Air
Tech Open Air is Europeâ€™s leading interdisciplinary technology festival. At TOA our mission is to connect, grow and inspire the human spirit through interdisciplinary knowledge exchange and collaboration. Now in itâ€™s fifth year, the festival takes place over three days with 150+ speakers and 175+ satellite events, enabling attendees to connect and learn with industry experts in Europeâ€™s startup capital, Berlin. Attendees will experience inspirational storytelling, interactive forums, art installations and live music at a beautiful riverside location and across town.