STARTUP OLÃ‰ 2016 is an event created for tech startups, aiming to bring together the right mix of entrepreneurs and facilitators. It will be the ultimate networking site for startups who are keen to leverage Salamancaâ€™s globally-renowned talent hub and enterprise culture.
STARTUP OLÃ‰ 2016 connects startups; matches them with funders, serial entrepreneurs and business angels who can act as mentors, investors and business mentors to help them grow.
The stage will feature:
- Pitches of European startups from different sectors and growth stages such as pre-launch, seed, mid and scale-up stage.
- Panel discussions of investors, corporations, accelerators, mentors, crowdfunding platforms and universities
STARTUP OLÃ‰ 2016 will also offer:
- Startup fair
- Matchmaking events with investors and corporates
- Social events and networking opportunities
STARTUP OLÃ‰ 2016 has the following objectives:
- To boost the European tech-entrepreneurial ecosystem and culture, as well as support talent development
- To engage and connect some of the most relevant startups, accelerators, investors, media and corporates from all over Europe
- To place Salamanca at the top of the European tech-entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Reinforce the role of universities in the tech-entrepreneurial ecosystem
More info & registration: http://startupole.eu